View details and purchase your Petoskey Parking Permit.
Permit Parking Areas
Depending on the lot, permits are allowed all year or seasonally. The Clifton Lot does not allow permits at any time of the year.
Parking Permit Areas
Year Round Parking Lot Areas
- Petrie Lot - Entire Lot
- Darling Lot - Back Three Rows Only
- Livery Lot - Entire Lot
- Park Garden Lot - Entire Lot
Seasonal Parking Lot Areas
(Winter parking rules apply. No overnight parking from December 1 through April 1 except in some lots. See signs at end of rows.)
- Elks Lot - No permits from June 15 - Labor Day
- Saville Lot - No permits from Memorial Day - December 31
- Michigan Street - Permits valid from June 15 - Labor Day on south side from St. Francis playground to Howard Street
Year Round Street Permit Areas
- Michigan Street - 13 metered spaces between railroad tracks and Petoskey Street
- Michigan Street - 12 metered spaces on south side between St. Francis driveway and Waukazoo Ave.
- Waukazoo Ave. - 4 metered spaces on both sides of street starting from Michigan Street going south
- Division Street - 10 metered spaces on east side of street between Mitchell and Lake Street
- Bay Street - 12 metered spaces on south side of street between Division Street and the crosswalk at the Noggin Room
- Rose Street - All metered spaces
- Mitchell Street - 9 metered spaces on the block across from the Grain Train, bordering the fenced area.
Types of Permits & Permit fees
- Yellow: $40/mo. All permit spaces
- Green: $30/mo. Green & blue spaces
- Blue: $20/mo. Blue spaces only
- Month-Month Permits: $20 - 40/ mo.
- Six-Month Permits: $100 - 200
- Twelve-Month Permits: $200 - 400
On Street Permit Parking
(Winter parking rules apply. No overnight parking on any downtown street from December 1 through April 1.)
Both sides of the following streets:
- Rose Street
- Bay Street - from crosswalk at Noggin Room to Division Street
- Michigan Street - from railroad crossing to Petoskey Street
- Waukazoo Ave - last 4 spaces closest to Michigan Street
One side of the following streets:
- Division Street - East side only from Bay Street to Mitchell Street
- Woodland Ave - West side only from Mitchell Street to Michigan Street
- Michigan Street - along the south side of Saint Francis playground and south side from playground to Howard Street from June 15 to Labor Day
Hang tags must be displayed to be valid. Hang so the date faces out. All permits expire at the end of the month. No refunds; permits are transferable to others by contacting our office.
If you have any difficulties or questions contact Parking Services Office.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8a to 5p