Learn more about Ernest Hemingway and his life in Downtown Petoskey. Pick up a brochure that will take you on our new tour of Hemingway's Michigan. Stop by these Downtown Petoskey official sites to read their new historic markers telling the story of the stie's relationship to Ernest Hemingway
- Stafford's Perry Hotel - 100 Lewis Street
- City Park Grill - 432 E. Lake Street
- Ruff Life Pet Outfitters - 309 Howard Street
- Jesperson's Restaurant - 312 Howard Street
- Carnegie Library Building - 451 E. Mitchell Street
More information on the tour is available at www.mihemingwaytour.org.
While you are here, visit the Little Travers Historical Sociey at 100 Depot to view its perennial Hemingway exhibit. And stop by Arlington Jewelers for a visit with a local Hemingway expert.
Downtown Petoskey was the proud host of the International Hemingway Society Conference in 2012!